4 Posts
hicks05 started a discussion
What shade of gray goes with plum? - Hoping to get some help on this one. I am re-painting my bedroom in grays and decorating with a dark plum (dark plum and gray bedding) I'm ... Read More
    4 Comments
hicks05 started a discussion
Mixing kitchen cabinet colors - I am in the process of re-finishing my cabinets, making them a very dark espresso color. In my nook, which is all open to the kitchen, I am... Read More
    1 Comment
hicks05 started a discussion
Is that crown moulding or trim? - Looks like trim to me. Would love to know. Thanks!!
1 Like    5 Comments
hicks05 started a discussion
Painting ceilings cream with white crown - I am in the process of a remodel and since our house is 12 years old, thought this would be the perfect time to re-paint and change out the ... Read More
    1 Comment