25 Posts
susannah hoffmann started a discussion
stools - where would one find these in Toronto?
    Comment
susannah hoffmann started a discussion
stools - Where could I find these stools? I live in Toronto Thanks!
    Comment
susannah hoffmann started a discussion
vent - I love this design and I have just finished a similar no upper cabinets in my open kitchen. Stuck on what vent to use! What brand / make is ... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
susannah hoffmann started a discussion
vent - What kind of vent did you use in the kitchen? I have a similar open space above the cooktop.
    Comment
susannah hoffmann started a discussion
vent height - Does the vent over the stove open or is it just a box? Thinking of doing a similar plan in my very modern kitchen
    1 Comment
susannah hoffmann started a discussion
    Comment
susannah hoffmann started a discussion
    1 Comment
susannah hoffmann started a discussion
is the sink directly across from the stove? Thanks!! - is the sink directly across from the stove? Thanks!!!
    Comment
susannah hoffmann started a discussion
glass - Hi Bart, What is the company you used for the glass wall at the stairs? I love the foot on it. Thanks, Susannah
    2 Comments
susannah hoffmann started a discussion
floors? - what type of wood flooring is this and from where?
    Comment
Show More Events...