26 Posts
Melissa E started a discussion
Front porch blahs - My front porch while structural lovely is lacking in the decoration department. I would like a place to sit, some plants (zone 5- Michigan),... Read More
    23 Comments
Melissa E started a discussion
How can I make my art studio more visually appealing? - I have the sweetest little art studio attached to my house! I’m so lucky. It’s taken me a bit to get it organized and to get rid of all of t... Read More
    25 Comments
Melissa E started a discussion
UV film to keep the heat out? - I live in Michigan. I love the natural light in my foyer… what I don’t love is how hot it gets in the afternoons during summer when the sun ... Read More
    8 Comments
Melissa E started a discussion
exterior color ideas in Florida - Looking for some paint ideas to bring this Florida trailer from drab to fab! Some minor exterior changes can be made, but nothing major. I’m... Read More
1 Like    18 Comments
Melissa E started a discussion
Thoughts on wallpaper accent walls - My stair railing is stained, I like it! I have a new floor, I also like the floor! What I would like to do now is make my stairway walls mor... Read More
1 Like    44 Comments
Melissa E started a discussion
Advice needed on stair railing stain - We had new stair hand railings, spindles, and newel posts installed. I love how it looks- it’s a huge improvement over the 1980s country des... Read More
1 Like    43 Comments
Melissa E started a discussion
Need help finishing my kitchen! - I have painted almost all of my kitchen cabinets, replaced hardware and put in a new backsplash. I need some help on finishing it off. Sho... Read More
    9 Comments
Melissa E started a discussion
Sunroom help please!! - I bought new furniture for my living room- I have all of these items left. Can I make any of them look good together in the sunroom or shoul... Read More
    2 Comments
Melissa E started a discussion
My sunroom needs help! - I bought new furniture for my family room and have all of this left over furniture for my sunroom. We use this room a lot, I have a family ... Read More
2 Likes    158 Comments
Melissa E started a discussion
Need landscaping ideas - I need some help with landscaping for the front of my house. I live in Michigan, zone 5. I like grasses, boxwood and big rocks, open to all ... Read More
    10 Comments
Show More Events...