80 Posts
iamskc started a discussion
Pic! How would you darken these TALL nursery windows? - Hello friends. I'll want the ability to black out this light at bedtime to encourage sleep. But also easily let the sun in during play tim... Read More
    17 Comments
iamskc started a discussion
Buy Pretty curtains with blackout lining already built in? - Running to the store for curtains that are pretty designer quality but also black out. Do I have to mess with a separate blackout lining? ... Read More
    6 Comments
iamskc started a discussion
SEE PICS! Shall I repaint Kit' Island Lt Blue? Mistake? or FANTASTIC! - Will attach pics in thread below. Moving into this house in 3 weeks. Wanted to redo the whole thing as the neutral beige/sand/brown isn't ... Read More
    120 Comments
iamskc started a discussion
Can I back out before Closing? Prefer another house. - We have made an offer on a home which has been accepted. We paid for inspections and came to an agreement on the unacceptable conditions. ... Read More
    44 Comments
iamskc started a discussion
Can I paint my walls light gray with this dark brown carpet on Stairs? - Hi experts. Out of a bit of desperation we purchased a home. Long story but we needed to find one quickly. Anyway, it's lovely but the in... Read More
    7 Comments
iamskc started a discussion
What words do I google for hiring someone to research a lot? - My Husband and I are considering buying a lot to build on. We are concerned about a storm drain running underneath and a couple bio-retenti... Read More
    4 Comments
iamskc started a discussion
Quick Answer From Expert? Temporary Occupancy? Have to?? - We are suppose to close in 10 days. Exterior is NOT ready. Many unknowns. So many that we are wary of taking possession of the house. Wh... Read More
    9 Comments
iamskc started a discussion
Quick Answer From Expert? Temporary Occupancy? Have to?? - We are suppose to close in 10 days. Exterior is NOT ready. Many unknowns. So many that we are wary of taking possession of the house. Wh... Read More
    7 Comments
iamskc started a discussion
Need you to tell me mixing cool with warm is ok. - Because it seems I have either chosen or confirmed the choices my kind-of-designer has chosen that consistently mix the two throughout my ne... Read More
    7 Comments
iamskc started a discussion
So... I think I missed the mark on Trim color. Thoughts? - Kinda too late. I mean I could pay for a re-paint. But I'm not sure it's that bad. Should I? Not sure which way to go. I thought white would... Read More
    32 Comments
Show More Events...