5 Posts
j9rob started a discussion
Where is this table and chairs available please? - Love this table, chairs look comfy, where to purchase please?
1 Like    Comment
j9rob started a discussion
Table - where can I purchase? - Where is this table from please?
    1 Comment
j9rob started a discussion
What types of plants are here please? - I like the contrast between the lower hedge and the taller "trees" could you please let me know what they are?
    Comment
j9rob started a discussion
Unusual entrance, drive and general street appeal .... Need help pleas - Our front door is positioned in our car port at the front of our house. Additionally there are two driveways. One would be considered "our... Read More
    1 Comment
j9rob started a discussion
Matte or gloss bathroom wall tiles? What's better to clean? - I am trying to finalise bathroom tiles, have a grey stone look floor tile that I love and am planning white walls and black vanity cupboard.... Read More
2 Likes    14 Comments