5 Posts
Jacob started a discussion
Type of lamp shade - What type of lamp shade would go with this lamp? And what color? I read the style of he lamp shade should match the body, so I'm assuming s... Read More
    6 Comments
Jacob started a discussion
What color fabric for this sofa? - I have the sofa below that I'd like to recover in velvet. The sofa will be sitting on the rug below. I'm picking velvet from here: https:/... Read More
2 Likes    80 Comments
Jacob started a discussion
Help me match my sofa - I'm in the process of redesigning my studio. I don't have much furniture. I just bought this rug for my living room: http://www.wayfair.co... Read More
    4 Comments
Jacob started a discussion
Critique my pattern mixes - I'm a 30 year old male, trying to finally create a style for my home. I've out together some pattern mixes below. This is my first time mix... Read More
    10 Comments
Jacob started a discussion
Rules on using the same pattern? - I'm designing the entryway to my home...it's a long hallway with no windows. I'm thinking about a white on white, Asian theme. There is thi... Read More
    1 Comment