6 Posts
jakedee started a discussion
Area Rug for This Turquoise Sectional - I have a client with this turquoise sectional, and I need to select area rug. I will be using orange, yellow and blue accent pillows. Any ... Read More
    13 Comments
jakedee started a discussion
Entry way for bachelor - Just trying to make this bachelor's entry way wall work best. Want to incorporate table, small seat and round mirror. Each box is 5 inches.... Read More
    6 Comments
jakedee started a discussion
Rug for 2 diff color sofas - Grey (mocha grey) sofa and a Beige sofa in a living room requires an area rug, what to look for?
    5 Comments
jakedee started a discussion
above dresser - Here is a dresser in my bedroom. What can I put above it? A full body mirror already stands in the opposite corner of the room and a galle... Read More
    12 Comments
jakedee started a discussion
Window treatment challenge - For a friend's new place: One window is un obstructed and the other has a radiator in front of it. Would floor length curtain panels work ... Read More
    4 Comments
jakedee started a discussion
Help w new area rug / patterned curtain challenge - I recently purchased a more suitable sized sofa and have grey room w yellow accents. The curtains are chevron striped, I need a new rug and... Read More
2 Likes    68 Comments