7 Posts
jalarse started a discussion
LG great dryer, drum won’t stop. - I hope Dadoes is here, or if anyone else has had this problem. I have a 10 year old set LG washer and dryer. Model for dryer is DLEX 2650.... Read More
    Comment
jalarse started a discussion
comforting memories and fall decorations - I have never started a discussion before, so bear with me. Every fall I put up my fall decorations. Pumpkins, hay bales, scarecrows. It n... Read More
6 Likes    7 Comments
jalarse started a discussion
Drop match - What does it mean "drop match". Thank you
    Comment
jalarse started a discussion
Port starboard lantern - In the details you wrote the starboard has a red light and the port has a green light. Hope that's not the case, as it should be just the o... Read More
    Comment
jalarse started a discussion
Wall sconces - Actually need the chandelier with 4 of the wall sconces, what would the price be
    1 Comment
jalarse started a discussion
Dimmer - Is the fixture capable of dimming?
1 Like    2 Comments
jalarse started a discussion
Dimmer? - Will this light accept a dimmer switch, and do you also carry sconce lighting that will go with this particular chandelier. Thank You.
    1 Comment