206 Posts
jally started a discussion
Axle diameter of this shopping cart? Also - any 22.5cm wheels? - As i'm an arthritic weakling, I'll have to try and find a handyman to repair this IF i can find decent-affordable replacement wheels. See, b... Read More
    7 Comments
jally started a discussion
How do i make shortbread a BIT less crumbly (more elastic)? - I wanted to try this caramelized onion cookie recipe i found: https://littlebittybakes.wordpress.com/2012/01/26/caramelized-onion-shortbrea... Read More
    2 Comments
jally started a discussion
Sequel to Leaky Shower Hose (Still leaks with new hose) - Hi, this is a sequel to my thread from a few months ago: https://www.houzz.com/discussions/6565483/leaky-shower-hose I've since bought the f... Read More
    5 Comments
jally started a discussion
3-in-one lamp-socket splitter - for basic torchiere - Approx 15 years ago I got some Mainstays (Walmart) torchiere standing lamps. TORCHIERE: https://us.amazon.com/Mainstays-71-Floor-Lamp-Black/... Read More
    15 Comments
jally started a discussion
How to Entirely coat squares of melty chocolate in ground nuts? - Hi, I only found a video of truffle BALLS coated by the preppy-kitchen guy. But i failed to find video tutorial as to the best method for: E... Read More
    2 Comments
jally started a discussion
Anyone here recently buy knit fabric to sew pettipants/culottes? - I'm talking about the U.S. Also prefer beige, but even cream. I.E. the less it shows stains, the better. If so, where did you find such fabr... Read More
    Comment
jally started a discussion
Anyone here tried all of these outdoor graphite alternatives? - I just bought new brass padlocks for my fence. If you wish to maintain new padlocks annually, which of these would you get? Blaster 4-o... Read More
    5 Comments
jally started a discussion
Are you innovative? DIY shower caddy holder for hand-held shower - Hi, i saw the following shower-caddy mount (3D-printable on thing-a-verse). https://www.youtube.com/shorts/MF-D1qPVq3g My question: In a sim... Read More
    4 Comments
jally started a discussion
Outdoor fence padlock stuck - maybe from rust and/or WD40 - Hi, my outdoor Brinks fence padlock is stuck. It could be stuck due to build-up of rust, or else from build-up of WD40. Or else a combo of b... Read More
    17 Comments
jally started a discussion
Leaky shower hose? - My BIL had given me the below-pictured hose and sprayer. After I screwed the hose onto my Delta Lahara shower arm, then turned on the faucet... Read More
1 Like    10 Comments
Show More Events...