10 Posts
Jana Johnson started a discussion
Coffee Table - Curious where the coffee table was purchased? Thanks!
    Comment
Jana Johnson started a discussion
    Comment
Jana Johnson started a discussion
duvet cover in photo - I am re decorating my 14 year old son's room. Could you please where duvet cover was purchased from? Thanks!
    1 Comment
Jana Johnson started a discussion
    Comment
Jana Johnson started a discussion
    Comment
Jana Johnson started a discussion
1 Like    Comment
Jana Johnson started a discussion
Mirror - Where did you purchase this mirror from?
    Comment
Jana Johnson started a discussion
    Comment
Jana Johnson started a discussion
Pots - I am about done with our new pool and have based most of my decisions off this pool picture/design. I am in Houston, but curious where the h... Read More
    Comment
Jana Johnson started a discussion
Travertine colors? - We are building a similar pool in Houston and would really appreciate knowing the colors used for the full sized and subway tile sized trave... Read More
    Comment