12 Posts
Jimmy Salen (SoMD Zone 7b) started a discussion
How do I trim my lemon verbena? - I don't know how to prune and tidy up my lemon verbena.
    1 Comment
Jimmy Salen (SoMD Zone 7b) started a discussion
How should I prune my young blueberry plant? - I have a blueberry plant that is a year and some months old and I am not sure how much or which branches I should trim.
    9 Comments
Jimmy Salen (SoMD Zone 7b) started a discussion
Looking for Egyptian Mint - Does anybody have Egyptian Mint?
    Comment
Jimmy Salen (SoMD Zone 7b) started a discussion
Starting a couple trial/error batches - I went out and bought a couple different types of mediums to try out some new soil mixes. I'd be happy to hear some suggestions or ideas. I'... Read More
    2 Comments
Jimmy Salen (SoMD Zone 7b) started a discussion
Best Soil Mixture for Grain? - What type of soil would be great for growing grain such as Wheat amd Amaranth? this could also be small scale in the backyard so expense wou... Read More
    Comment
Jimmy Salen (SoMD Zone 7b) started a discussion
I need help identifying this flower - What kind of flower is this? it was growing in the woods next to my house but i don't think it is native i love in southern maryland
    2 Comments
Jimmy Salen (SoMD Zone 7b) started a discussion
What's the best way to plant trimmings of honeysuckle? - I have some homeysuckle (japona) and i want to take trimmings and plant them at another location, hopefully getting them to fill the woods l... Read More
    2 Comments
Jimmy Salen (SoMD Zone 7b) started a discussion
Wanted: Egyptian Mint - Does anyone have Egyptian Mint? (Mentha Niliaca)
    Comment
Jimmy Salen (SoMD Zone 7b) started a discussion
HAVE Honeysuckle - I'm pretty sure it is Lonicera Japonica i will update with pictures when I get a chance
    3 Comments
Jimmy Salen (SoMD Zone 7b) started a discussion
Who's got Lemon Verbena? - Do any of you have Lemon Verbena? How did you get it, how are you growing it, any tips on growing it? What are some issues you faced?
    3 Comments
Show More Events...