20 Posts
Jack Devin started a discussion
curtains curtains curtains - Hi. The room is absolutely lovely! Can you tell me where the curtains came from? I find nice curtains are so hard to find Thanks !!
1 Like    1 Comment
Jack Devin started a discussion
Window - wow! - Great window! Who makes it and where can I buy it? Thank you!
    Comment
Jack Devin started a discussion
Living with the old - Redoing our dining room. In laws gave us this break front when we first got married. How can we update it without ruining it. I was thinkin... Read More
    Comment
Jack Devin started a discussion
Privacy...and other questions - Not sure what to do here. This is my side door to the deck. Would like to be able to see clearly out the window and let the sun in during t... Read More
1 Like    12 Comments
Jack Devin started a discussion
Lights lights lights - Hi everyone! What do you think? Do I add 2 or 3 mini pendants over the sink? The window space measures 54" inside. I'm having recessed li... Read More
1 Like    25 Comments
Jack Devin started a discussion
Pendant lights - Love the lights! Would you tell us where they are from please? Thanks!
1 Like    Comment
Jack Devin started a discussion
Pendants, color, backsplash oh my! - Finally got my floor down (12x24 gray porcelain tile) and my counter top (silestone - also predominately grey family) Need ideas on 1-ba... Read More
    21 Comments
Jack Devin started a discussion
Centerpiece - Beautiful centerpiece. I assume they are not real. Where are they purchased from please?
1 Like    2 Comments
Jack Devin started a discussion
Valance - Gorgeous valance - where is it from please?
    1 Comment
Jack Devin started a discussion
Lightning - Where can I find the pendant light please?
    Comment
Show More Events...