18 Posts
Jenene Braden started a discussion
Wall color help ? - I would love to hear some suggestions on a wall color. My plan was to do Alabaster but next to our fireplace it was too white. On the other ... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
Jenene Braden started a discussion
Black windows outside should I do black inside too ? - Going for a Modern farm house look and trying to get bids on windows. Should all windows in every room be the same color on the inside?
    1 Comment
Jenene Braden started a discussion
    Comment
Jenene Braden started a discussion
Old house to new - I would really like some advice on this renovation. We are basically changing everything from ceilings to walls. So I would like some ideas ... Read More
1 Like    9 Comments
Jenene Braden started a discussion
Beach house - Color is faded I would like to change it. Willing to have shutters painted. Any ideas ?
    4 Comments
Jenene Braden started a discussion
Condo redo - I want to do white cabinets and walls like this. I need a gray color that goes with wood. What color is this ?
    1 Comment
Jenene Braden started a discussion
BTU ?? - I found this same fire pit on other webs it is the same price but the btu is higher on this one is it correct ?
    Comment
Jenene Braden started a discussion
BTU ?? - I found this same fire pit on other webs it is the same price but the btu is higher on this one is it correct ?
    Comment
Jenene Braden started a discussion
BTU ?? - I found this same fire pit on other webs it is the same price but the btu is higher on this one is it correct ?
    Comment
Jenene Braden started a discussion
BTU ?? - I found this same fire pit on other webs it is the same price but the btu is higher on this one is it correct ?
    Comment
Show More Events...