9 Posts
Jennifer M started a discussion
Bedroom odd shaped window - We have normal window in our spare bedroom and then we have this window? We currently have blinds on it (just pulled up so you can see the ... Read More
    5 Comments
Jennifer M started a discussion
shower glass door or shower curtain - Frameless Glass Shower Doors or a Shower Curtain? I feel if we have all that tile a curtain is going to cover it or compete with it..
2 Likes    43 Comments
Jennifer M started a discussion
So I still went with the grey.... - Since I had everything already purchased I still went with the Valspar Pantone String color on the walls-- still early stages just wanted to... Read More
    3 Comments
Jennifer M started a discussion
Need help picking paint color for small guest bathroom - Question is what color would you paint the walls? Here is what I was thinking- feel free to give me any advice: This bathroom use to have ... Read More
1 Like    10 Comments
Jennifer M started a discussion
What color would you paint trim around French doors? - We just "updated" are screened in back porch. We used the color from the ceiling and we don't think it looks right? Ideas? We are still dec... Read More
    5 Comments
Jennifer M started a discussion
I'm wondering what color to paint the concrete? (After I clean it) - I'm trying to fix up front porch- ignore the lime flower pot- I painted railing- you can't see front four but right now it is still orange f... Read More
    6 Comments
Jennifer M started a discussion
chairs by the window - Are the chairs by baker as well the ones by the window brown/blue? I can't find on their website
2 Likes    Comment
Jennifer M started a discussion
seat-what are the dimensions? - How wide and deep would you say that is? I have something similar but I only have around 24 inches .. maybe a little more on each side..
    1 Comment
Jennifer M started a discussion
need help for narrow living room - We have a long kind of narrow addition that was built on to the house... the one end has a fireplace and we are ripping out the brick surrou... Read More
    5 Comments