4 Posts
jerboa started a discussion
What is this tree? Tropical almond? - What are these two trees here? Directly across from LAPD headquarters/ I haven't seen these growing anywhere else in LA Co. I guess they c... Read More
    4 Comments
jerboa started a discussion
PLease help me find plant so I can appease wife - It was a plant that symbolized our relationship I guess, it was purchased from ikea in 2005-6..... I cannot for the life of me, find it. It... Read More
    16 Comments
jerboa started a discussion
What's wrong with my Fuerte Avacado tree??? - I bought this tree from Armstrong, planted it with some fertilizer mixed in and it hasnt really grown an inch. It's still green , and puts o... Read More
    11 Comments
jerboa started a discussion
What type of tree is this? Left corner? - What type of tree is this? Left corner of picture, the big one. Here is a link that might be useful: THE TREE
    10 Comments