7 Posts
jjsuarez started a discussion
Art work - Where can I find the art work.
1 Like    1 Comment
jjsuarez started a discussion
Help,should I hang a wall mirror opposite a flat screen TV - I purchased a large mirror to hang over my sofa which faces the flat screen TV on the opposit wall. However "I am not sure now if the refle... Read More
1 Like    21 Comments
jjsuarez started a discussion
I need help completing my livingroom/dining room apartment - I wanted an old hollywood classic feel, soft but elegant. My smalll dining space still needs work. I purchased a venetian mirror from Horch... Read More
    14 Comments
jjsuarez started a discussion
Where can I find that bar cabinet? The size is perfect for my apartment. - Where can I find that bar cabinet? The size is perfect for my apartment
    Comment
jjsuarez started a discussion
coffee table shape - I live in an apartment and my dining room area and living room share the same room. My small dining table is a round glass. What shape sho... Read More
    1 Comment
jjsuarez started a discussion
Looking for a rug old hollywood style - Looking for a rug runner for my hallway 3x12 geometric design black and white or silver/grey that will hide traffic dirt. Hollywood regency ... Read More
    3 Comments
jjsuarez started a discussion
Need help with kitchen counter stools - I live in an apartment with a small kitchen. I currently have round glass counter table and counter stools. However the stools seems big f... Read More
    5 Comments