11 Posts
JmsPdx started a discussion
Wallpaper - What wallpaper is used here? It's beautiful.
    Comment
JmsPdx started a discussion
Who makes the vanity? - Is it custom, semi-custom?
1 Like    Comment
JmsPdx started a discussion
Prepping and painting a front door - We're planning to paint our stained wood front door black. I'd love some advice on prepping the surface. This door is on a side of the house... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
JmsPdx started a discussion
Front door update - I want to update the front entry of our new (to us) house. In addition to some re-landscaping, to make things more symmetrical, I'd like to ... Read More
    3 Comments
JmsPdx started a discussion
Love the glass lamp on the sofa table. - Can you please share the source? Thanks.
    2 Comments
JmsPdx started a discussion
    1 Comment
JmsPdx started a discussion
Two-sided fireplace - This wall in the family room of the home we just bought is bugging me. There's just such a mishmash going on, with the closet, TV alcove, an... Read More
    1 Comment
JmsPdx started a discussion
Need source for wallpaper pattern - I'm looking for a U.S. company that sells the Osborne and Little wallpaper pattern called Lysander. It's been featured several times on Houz... Read More
    5 Comments
JmsPdx started a discussion
I hate the living room in our new house - While it has a lot of other lovely features, I really dislike pretty much everything about the living room in our new house. (Disclaimer: th... Read More
    17 Comments
Show More Events...