5 Posts
Joan started a discussion
Need help finding a shade of siding to complement my orange-red brick - A contractor told us not to stay with the white siding, even tho I think it is a classic look in our neighborhood. I have seen houses that ... Read More
    9 Comments
Joan started a discussion
Hunter Douglas blinds shade of white to coordinate with BM "Designer W - Almost finished with kitchen renovation. Looking to coordinate the shade of white offered by Hunter Douglas mini-blinds with my cabinets wh... Read More
    2 Comments
Joan started a discussion
Under cabinet lighting for white kitchen - Nearing end of new kitchen project. It's a galley kitchen, white cabinets, blue pearl granite, wood floor. I read several articles on houz... Read More
    2 Comments
Joan started a discussion
How deep is your pedestal sink (back-front)? - If 14" or less, can you share manufacturer/style? Thanks
    Comment
Joan started a discussion
safest way to refinish hardwood floor for kitchen - We are doing a kitchen remodel, and I want hardwood floor. However, I am concerned about fumes. We do have an old dog who is blind, so it w... Read More
1 Like    12 Comments