18 Posts
Jodie Bowers started a discussion
Our kitchen remodel. It took 5 months to complete but is well worth the wait.
    Comment
Jodie Bowers started a discussion
Please help - What color cabinet hardware should I get? My cabinets are going to be character alder in a medium to dark stain with red hue and I have whit... Read More
    3 Comments
Jodie Bowers started a discussion
Help - What color kitchen faucet should I purchase? I have a white farm sink. Stainless steel appliances. Rustic old world look. Also should pulls/... Read More
    1 Comment
Jodie Bowers started a discussion
1 Like    3 Comments
Jodie Bowers started a discussion
Farmsink - What brand of fireclay sink is best?
    1 Comment
Jodie Bowers started a discussion
What color kitchen faucet? - I have a white farm sink and stainless steel appliances.
    1 Comment
Jodie Bowers started a discussion
Farm style sink white or stainless? - Rustic kitchen with character alder cabinets. All stainless steel appliances. Should we go with stainless or white farm style sink?
    11 Comments
Jodie Bowers started a discussion
What color should our front door be? - Cedar ranch style house and we are replacing the front door. Vote Now
    2 Comments    17 Votes
Jodie Bowers started a discussion
    2 Comments
Jodie Bowers started a discussion
What color should our front door be? - Cedar ranch style house with brown shingled roof.
    8 Comments
Show More Events...