9 Posts
jode brown started a discussion
what type of bulbs does this vanity light need? - I am interested in this light but would like to know what light bulbs I need to purchase with it. Thanks
    1 Comment
jode brown started a discussion
    1 Comment
jode brown started a discussion
Help Spruce up our Entryway! - We have A nice grey paint color on the walls in our small 5'x9' entryway. Need some ideas to add some nice pops of color or a place to plac... Read More
    9 Comments
jode brown started a discussion
How do I spruce up our small (5'x9') entryway? - I had a small bench, (see photo), but I fear it's not right....wall needs something too...please help!
    18 Comments
jode brown started a discussion
philly wooden vertical sign - philly girl moves to Ct in 2010; loves the philly sign in this photo...can you give me the source? thx
    1 Comment
jode brown started a discussion
2 Likes    4 Comments
jode brown started a discussion
what are the paint colors?
    3 Comments
jode brown started a discussion
Can you recall the wall color and trim?
    1 Comment
jode brown started a discussion
can anyone guess the wall color?
    2 Comments