15 Posts
jonnyt started a discussion
Light fixture for small dining area - I’m looking for lighting ideas to replace the current fixture. I originally wanted some type of linear light but due to the current location... Read More
    40 Comments
jonnyt started a discussion
backsplash white dove cabinets - Took a break from the kitchen to tackle other projects. This past wk/end we tried a lot of samples and ruled out most. Still trying to keep... Read More
1 Like    4 Comments
jonnyt started a discussion
kitchen soffit question - Believe it or not my latest question does not pertain to picking a backsplash but, still haven’t made a decision on that! I have the painter... Read More
    6 Comments
jonnyt started a discussion
beautiful kitchen! - Would you mind sharing the cabinet color and the name of the backsplash? Thank you
    2 Comments
jonnyt started a discussion
Another backsplash opinion! - Could Asian Statuary work? This seems to have some warmer whites/off whites in the tile. It comes in a herringbone pattern or 3x6 subway. Th... Read More
    6 Comments
jonnyt started a discussion
backsplash with white dove dove cabinets - Can this work? I’ve lost count as to how many tile samples I’ve tried and nothing seems to look good. The woman I’m working with at the til... Read More
    20 Comments
jonnyt started a discussion
beautiful kitchen - Would you mind sharing the cabinet color as well as the backsplash info? Thank you
10 Likes    1 Comment
jonnyt started a discussion
another backsplash question - Still searching. While wanting to keep the kitchen on the lighter, brighter side the woman we are working with at the tile store suggested s... Read More
    3 Comments
jonnyt started a discussion
backsplash for white dove chameleon cabinets - At it again, trying to find a tile for the backsplash. My first hope if possible, keep it light and neutral because of the open concept. We ... Read More
    2 Comments
jonnyt started a discussion
New counters, backsplash ideas needed - Our counters were installed and much lighter than anticipated. My hope, current backsplash color would work, possibly a herringbone pattern ... Read More
1 Like    21 Comments
Show More Events...