4 Posts
joy_kohnken started a discussion
How Bright is it? Only source of light... - The base is the right width but I am concerned it won't provide a lot of "light up" factor to a bath with only a small window.
    1 Comment
joy_kohnken started a discussion
How Bright is it? Only source of light... - The base is the right width but I am concerned it won't provide a lot of "light up" factor to a bath with only a small window.
    Comment
joy_kohnken started a discussion
Does this Light come in different sizes? - I need to know if this light has a version that includes more lights and a base that is 48 inches long?
    1 Comment
joy_kohnken started a discussion
Does this Light come in different sizes? - I need to know if this light has a version that includes more lights and a base that is 48 inches long?
    Comment