136 Posts
joyce_6333 started a discussion
Does this carpet clash with my chairs? - I love the carpet (Karastan Collins Timeless), but unsure if it's too yellow to go with this chair? Thanks much for your opinion.
1 Like    6 Comments
joyce_6333 started a discussion
Tulips not blooming this year - I have a lot of tulips which have been spectacular every year. But this year non have buds on them. The same thing happened to everyone in... Read More
    1 Comment
joyce_6333 started a discussion
cleaning dryer vent - We have a 10+ year old Samsung washer and dryer, both of which are on pedestals. Need I say "HEAVY"! We've never had a single is... Read More
    8 Comments
joyce_6333 started a discussion
Parade of Homes - We went to our local Parade of Homes on Sunday afternoon. We had limited time so only went to the high-end homes. I can't really say the... Read More
1 Like    24 Comments
joyce_6333 started a discussion
How to tell the age of Fiestaware? - I have two little Fiestaware bulb candle holders. They are turquoise, but I've read that turquoise is common and produced for many years. ... Read More
    Comment
joyce_6333 started a discussion
Ladies, PLEASE READ - it's October, Breast Cancer Awareness Month. When was the last time you had a mammogram? I'm sitting here in my recliner, with ice on my le... Read More
1 Like    5 Comments
joyce_6333 started a discussion
question about my Sadler teapot - I have a Sadler teapot that was my grandmother's. The bottom shows ... 1922 with initials JD. At first I thought the 1922 was the date, but ... Read More
    1 Comment
joyce_6333 started a discussion
A visit to the Rockfeller home in Williamsburg, VA (Bassett Hall) - We recently visited Williamsburg, and toured the Rockfeller home, which was quite modest compared to their other homes. Loved the kitchen, ... Read More
4 Likes    9 Comments
joyce_6333 started a discussion
Do you like the Norwex mop? - I just purchased the new double sided Norwex mop. Expensive. Still can't believe I forked out $150 for a mop. But the reviews were great.... Read More
1 Like    16 Comments
joyce_6333 started a discussion
What kind of daffodil is this? - I planted these 3 years ago, and this year is the first year I got any blooms...lots of them. They are huge, but have no trumpets. Just wo... Read More
    2 Comments
Show More Events...