4 Posts
Judy Prochnow started a discussion
Need design advice! - I am ready for a change in my living room and need some advice about rugs, lamps, and even paint colors. I am switching to a mineral blue/tu... Read More
    2 Comments
Judy Prochnow started a discussion
Need some help changing my Living Room - I want to change my living room. I'm over the gray (Equestrian gray BM), the curtains, the wallpaper....... All the furniture stays. The ca... Read More
    5 Comments
Judy Prochnow started a discussion
Advice for color - I am looking for a citrine green/gold paint color for an accent wall. I want a quiet color not an in your face color. Any suggestions?
    4 Comments
Judy Prochnow started a discussion
What white to use.... - I have BM White Dove on all of my woodwork. After years of blah beige we have decided to paint the kitchen, (cherry cabinets) ,my office and... Read More
    2 Comments