11 Posts
juliede started a discussion
Decorate my courtyard brick wall and garden - Hello Houzzers, any suggestions on what to do next? I was thinking something along the lines of a French-inspired garden or industrial? Crus... Read More
1 Like    23 Comments
juliede started a discussion
Kitchen floor tile or timber? - We're planning a new kitchen. I've seen so many beautiful kitchens on houzz ... but what about the floors. Should we do timber or tile? Cons... Read More
    13 Comments
juliede started a discussion
Very nicely done! - Looks so much better now.
    Comment
juliede started a discussion
Interior doors colors - Baseboards/door-frames are dark wood, crown molding is white ... I am not sure what colour paint, stain, or natural wood to use for my inter... Read More
1 Like    4 Comments
juliede started a discussion
    1 Comment
juliede started a discussion
Painted floor! - I have a spare room that had old carpet I removed and I am saving money to put wood floors in - until then I have painted the floor. I love... Read More
    3 Comments
juliede started a discussion
    Comment
Show More Events...