6 Posts
Kate Calvert started a discussion
Do you EVER answer the questions people ask? - I don't see any answers to questions here.
1 Like    1 Comment
Kate Calvert started a discussion
    1 Comment
Kate Calvert started a discussion
Palazzo Fabric - I only want a sample that costs .99. Why would you charge me $9.95 for shipping? when you could roll this up and ship it for about that same... Read More
    3 Comments
Kate Calvert started a discussion
Up or down? - You show this light projecting towards the ceiling in your photo. Can you install the lights pointing down toward the sink and counter? Tha... Read More
    Comment
Kate Calvert started a discussion
Bought this when on Houzz and... - How does this attach? I have a wooden siding house. I did buy this and love it but want to make sure that it is attachable to my kind of ho... Read More
1 Like    6 Comments
Kate Calvert started a discussion
Question about shipping - I live in Portland, Oregon. How do you ship this? And what would the cost be to 97203. Thank you!
    1 Comment