4 Posts
Tammy Kelly started a discussion
Paint Cabinets - Help! I would like to lighten my cabinets in a south facing kitchen. The cabinets are oak, the countertops are dark with specs of gray and t... Read More
    15 Comments
Tammy Kelly started a discussion
Panels and fireplace - I would like to decorate this area of my fireplace. Should I use 4 panels 2 on either side of the fireplace or two panels one on either side... Read More
    7 Comments
Tammy Kelly started a discussion
Curtain length either side of fireplace - Help! My fireplace is 10ft, however, my windows are 6'10" high. How high should I hang the curtains? And, should I put one panel on ei... Read More
    2 Comments
Tammy Kelly started a discussion
Rug advice for busy Accent chairs - Help! I purchased two very busy accent chairs and I have no idea what type of rug to place under them. I would love to mix patterns but don'... Read More
2 Likes    129 Comments