21 Posts
katpl started a discussion
ideas for seating under tree canopy - we have beautiful spot under trees that is slightly sloped. Right now, dirt, some roots. No grass.. I'd like an easy low key "patio&quo... Read More
    7 Comments
katpl started a discussion
Cant find cushion covers for outdoor set - We inherited a beautiful patio set with deep cushions that are frayed and stained. The insides are in good shape still. The set itself is i... Read More
    4 Comments
katpl started a discussion
backsplash - whats the tile used here? And with your countertop, how high is the ledge you used? Thanks
    1 Comment
katpl started a discussion
knobs - how did you determine the positions of the knobs. Is the center in line with the beginning of the inset? My kitchen guy wanst to go 4 1/2 i... Read More
1 Like    5 Comments
katpl started a discussion
hardware , placement - I see so many locations for knobs and handles and cant decide. What made you chose? I understand its all ok and a matter of what you like, ... Read More
    1 Comment
katpl started a discussion
handles and knobs - Hi, I love your kitchen, what handles knobs and bin pulls did you use, and in which finish? Thank You
    1 Comment
katpl started a discussion
Need help for my kitchen - I have beautiful off white new cabinets, shaker inset with slight detail (but not beaded), glass uppers, absolute black honed granite. White... Read More
    Comment
katpl started a discussion
knobs and handles - how did you decide on knobs and handles and their placement. Thanks
    Comment
katpl started a discussion
placement of knocs - may I ask about the placement of the knobs. Why not in the inset, is this style more modern? And on the top cabinets, why did you place knob... Read More
2 Likes    2 Comments
katpl started a discussion
Can you share the name and make of your pulls? - What is the name of your pulls? Thnks
1 Like    Comment
Show More Events...