13 Posts
Kayla Johnson started a discussion
Who likes?? - Who likes my new family room
    6 Comments
Kayla Johnson started a discussion
Need help with kitchen ideas!! - Please list some things that I could use to decorate up my kitchen
    4 Comments
Kayla Johnson started a discussion
My son's toy room - My son loves baseball. What do you think would look good in this room... - baseball pennants - a baseball rug - a baseball hat rack Those ar... Read More
    1 Comment
Kayla Johnson started a discussion
My son's toy room - I need something for this room. My son loves baseball I am wondering a baseball rug for this room or a couple rows of baseball pennants for ... Read More
    1 Comment
Kayla Johnson started a discussion
My newly decorated front - Who likes??? If you have anything you would like to say please feel free to comment on my picture
1 Like    11 Comments
Kayla Johnson started a discussion
Our kitchen - I feel like it needs something. But what??
    2 Comments
Kayla Johnson started a discussion
My new home - It's in New York!!
1 Like    1 Comment
Kayla Johnson started a discussion
    1 Comment
Kayla Johnson started a discussion
Money? - How much is this item??
1 Like    Comment
Kayla Johnson started a discussion
Camaro painting??? - Source please!!
    1 Comment
Show More Events...