20 Posts
kbschuster started a discussion
Dimensions of the pool. - Lovely garden! What are the dimensions of this pool? Thanks
    Comment
kbschuster started a discussion
Patio table - Beautiful home! Where can I purchase the patio table?
1 Like    1 Comment
kbschuster started a discussion
Great colors - Where did you purchase burlap in this pattern?
    Comment
kbschuster started a discussion
Size and counter - Beautiful space. How wide is the desk, what material is the counter and where can I buy a share like the one in the picture. Thank you!
    1 Comment
kbschuster started a discussion
pulls - Hello, Lovely kitchen. Where can I purchase pulls like the ones installed in the kitchen. Thank you.
2 Likes    Comment
kbschuster started a discussion
Hardware Finish - This is a beautiful home. What hardware finish did you use for the black door, the yellow door and patio doors? Satin Nickel, Chrome, Brus... Read More
    Comment
kbschuster started a discussion
Wine Cellar - Beautiful! What are the dimensions of this room?
    1 Comment
kbschuster started a discussion
Chandelier - Where can I purchase the chandlelier
    Comment
kbschuster started a discussion
Beautiful rock and island counters - What material is behind the hood and what material are the counters? Thank you.
1 Like    Comment
kbschuster started a discussion
Cabinet Material - I like these cabinets.... what material are they?
    Comment
Show More Events...