7 Posts
Deenie started a discussion
    1 Comment
Deenie started a discussion
    2 Comments
Deenie started a discussion
Challenging room layout. Suggestions appreciated! - I'm having a difficult time with furniture placement in a sitting area where you first enter the front door of my home. The space has a sma... Read More
    1 Comment
Deenie started a discussion
Wall covering - Hi, would you mind explaining what the wood paneling type material is on the wall behind the cabinets? Thanks for any information you're wi... Read More
    2 Comments
Deenie started a discussion
Seating for the living room - I am in the process of trying to purchase seating for my living room, and was wondering if I could do a sectional in the space. I am puttin... Read More
    6 Comments
Deenie started a discussion
Kitchen Island Space - Thank you for being so kind and taking the time to answer questions. I was wondering if I could ask approximately how much overhang is there... Read More
    Comment
Deenie started a discussion
Light Fixtures - Hello....lovely home! I was wondering if I could trouble you and ask about the light fixtures you've used, both the rectangular chandelier... Read More
    3 Comments