11 Posts
Susan started a discussion
3 Likes    8 Comments
Susan started a discussion
Plug-in reading light - I'm looking for sconces or reading lights that plug directly into wall sockets. Not the kind that have a line down to a socket low to the ... Read More
    8 Comments
Susan started a discussion
Which BM gray paint would go best with these Maine Cottage beds? - We have two of these beds, with trundles beneath. They will be tucked into alcoves in our basement, with almost no natural light (one egres... Read More
    4 Comments
Susan started a discussion
    2 Comments
Susan started a discussion
Victoria & Albert versus Duravit Cape Cod tub - Hi, I love the DuraSolid surface on the Duravit Cape Cod tub. It's a larger tub than we wanted though. Do you know if the Victoria & A... Read More
    Comment
Susan started a discussion
Duravit Cape Cod Tub - does it stain badly? - I love the matte finish of the Duravit Cape Cod tub. My husband is concerned about staining. The specs on the Duravit website say you have... Read More
    Comment
Susan started a discussion
Duravit tub advice - Hi everyone! I am creating a new guest bathroom, to be used mostly by visiting grandchildren. A soaking tub feels too deep for giving tiny... Read More
    2 Comments
Susan started a discussion
Lighting that mimics day light? - We are going to renovate our basement and a friend suggested we install lighting that mimics day light. Have you had experience with this? ... Read More
    3 Comments
Susan started a discussion
Eek! Really need help - should stairs match? - Thank you for your guidance. Our main floors are a darkish brown wood. For our basement renovation, I would like white floors. However, I ... Read More
    Comment
Susan started a discussion
How to paint Maine Cottage furniture - If you have painted Maine Cottage furniture, can you give me some tips? I contacted Maine Cottage and they said "use a professional.&qu... Read More
1 Like    6 Comments
Show More Events...