18 Posts
kellis1977 started a discussion
Living Area - Round Two - Is that art too large for me to use in this room? How about the color? I'm fairly contemporary but wanted something neutral in the space. ... Read More
    31 Comments
kellis1977 started a discussion
Help With Minor Kitchen Upgrade - Houzzers, please help me to give my kitchen a minor update! Due to budget restraints, I cannot change/paint the cabinets nor re-configure th... Read More
1 Like    9 Comments
kellis1977 started a discussion
Floating Shelves in Contemporary Space? - This is my living area. I am looking to add a few modern touches near the TV/fireplace . Any thoughts about 3 inch floating shelves with puc... Read More
    5 Comments
kellis1977 started a discussion
Halted bath reno! How to proceed? - I need paint, lighting (mirror type and lights) and accessory assistance, please. There is a soffit above vanity that I must work around. Fl... Read More
    13 Comments
kellis1977 started a discussion
Ceiling drop (Fur Down) Creating a Lighting Issue - I am in the process of completing simple updates on this guest bath. The present issue is that I have what's called a "fur down" (ceiling dr... Read More
    4 Comments
kellis1977 started a discussion
It's all a sham - Trying to select a euro pillow sham/bedding. Any suggestions? Here are two....I'm not completely sold and would like to ass some depth in th... Read More
    Comment
kellis1977 started a discussion
Texture and Layout -- What to do? - This is my master bedroom that I am having issues completing. First, let me state that I am a tried and true neutral person. That being said... Read More
    2 Comments
kellis1977 started a discussion
Help Layering a Neutral Oasis - I desire a neutral room....color is just not my thing. So far, curtains, bed, chairs, and paint stay. Im looking for help layering this room... Read More
    33 Comments
kellis1977 started a discussion
Kitchen Dining - Need new seating options. Depth from window wall to edge of counter is 5 feet. Width is 8'3" feet. Counter height is 3 feet. There is no vie... Read More
    6 Comments
kellis1977 started a discussion
Dire need of help with accessories! - I am trying to complete my master. I need bedding, nightstands, lamps, and new panels. Not sure whether I need a rug, and another matching c... Read More
    20 Comments
Show More Events...