20 Posts
Lisa Bosse started a discussion
need wallpaper manufacturer - Does anyone know who makes this wallpaper? Thank you!!💗
    1 Comment
Lisa Bosse started a discussion
trying to find replacement lamp - I purchased this lamp 3 years ago and can’t figure out its manufacturer. It’s made of pottery and is hand painted. I broke its mate and woul... Read More
    1 Comment
Lisa Bosse started a discussion
Metal color - What color is the metal? Gold?
1 Like    1 Comment
Lisa Bosse started a discussion
Wallpaper Manufacturer - I love the wallpaper in this photo, but have no idea where to find it. Does anyone know what company manufactures it? Thank you!
    1 Comment
Lisa Bosse started a discussion
Is this bakers rack suitable for an outside patio? - I am interested in a large bakers rack than can be used outside in Florida. Do you have any other styles?
    1 Comment
Lisa Bosse started a discussion
    Comment
Lisa Bosse started a discussion
Chairs - Could you tell me who makes your chairs? Thanks. Beautiful room!
    2 Comments
Lisa Bosse started a discussion
Chairs - Could you tell me where the chairs are from?
1 Like    1 Comment
Lisa Bosse started a discussion
I need pale striped coastal fabric - I would like to find fabric similar to the striped fabric in the attached photo. Can't remember where I found this photo. Thanks for your he... Read More
    3 Comments
Lisa Bosse started a discussion
Trim color - What is the color used on the trim?
    Comment
Show More Events...