10 Posts
kimberlysc started a discussion
Help! Need new rug - We moved and the rug from our other home is tired. I have been looking at gray and ivory or a wool jute. What do you think?
    11 Comments
kimberlysc started a discussion
How can I improve this kitchen nook? - Ok design enthusiasts, what would you do with this space to make it better?
3 Likes    115 Comments
kimberlysc started a discussion
Help! - I need help with my mantel. I don't think the white looks right. The walls are edgecomb gray. It look a bit busy right now with some Christ... Read More
    22 Comments
kimberlysc started a discussion
mantle isn't quit right! - Should I paint the mantel? A what color? Walls are bm edge comb gray, trim is white dove.
    8 Comments
kimberlysc started a discussion
Should I go with a color on this white mantel? Walls are edge comb gray.
    Comment
kimberlysc started a discussion
Faucets - Why two kinds? Just curious!
1 Like    Comment
kimberlysc started a discussion
    Comment
kimberlysc started a discussion
Need help with nook - I am busy working on a new home, want the nook to be cozy. The settee and table are new, I like an eclectic look, the cowhide doesn't have t... Read More
    5 Comments
kimberlysc started a discussion
Is this couch up to date? - Moving in a few months, and new house has a great room. I want to go with a greige couch. This couch is 127"x127", down pillows, cushions ar... Read More
1 Like    39 Comments
kimberlysc started a discussion
Love these floors! - Can you tell me name of floor manufacturer?
    6 Comments