42 Posts
kitandkaboodle started a discussion
Is 12' or 15' wide carpet less expensive for a 14.5' wide room? - I am re-carpeting my family room. The room is 14.5' wide and 20' long. The carpet I selected comes in both 12' and 15' widths and costs th... Read More
    17 Comments
kitandkaboodle started a discussion
Best Washing Machine for Ikea Slipcovers - I just bought a new Ikea sofa with white slipcovers so that I would be able to wash the slipcovers when they get dirty. Then this week my ... Read More
    4 Comments
kitandkaboodle started a discussion
Does anyone have experience with Bali's cell shades in Gray Whisper? - I'm baffled and need help. After getting lots of cellular shade samples from Bali, I thought I had finally picked a color. However, when I ... Read More
    1 Comment
kitandkaboodle started a discussion
Who replaces window wells? - I need to replace a a window well in a 50-year old house. It had been covered by a deck for 40 years and is now exposed. It is slightly p... Read More
    3 Comments
kitandkaboodle started a discussion
Lovely bathroom - Love the colors and simple design of this bathroom. It's nice to see a cheerful color on the walls instead of gray.
    Comment
kitandkaboodle started a discussion
What paint color was used on the walls and the trim? - Beautiful light and airy feel to the room. What color was used on the walls and the trim?
    Comment
kitandkaboodle started a discussion
wall color? - What is the color of the walls?
    1 Comment
kitandkaboodle started a discussion
Love the landscape design - The landscaping is beautiful and looks like it has been there a long time. Lavender, hydrangea, roses... its simply stunningly and I bet it... Read More
    Comment
kitandkaboodle started a discussion
    Comment
kitandkaboodle started a discussion
    Comment
Show More Events...