5 Posts
klabocki started a discussion
help me identify this bathtub - can you please help me identify this bathtub
    2 Comments
klabocki started a discussion
Mrs. Limestone inpired bath - help me pick out my shades! - Hello friends, I recently completed (at least I'm in the process of) our master bath. I don't know how to load pictures on here and I just u... Read More
    3 Comments
klabocki started a discussion
White marble kitchen finished!!!! - We bought a house that was completely gutted inside and had to replace everything. Got a lot of tips and ideas from here, thank you, here is... Read More
    20 Comments
klabocki started a discussion
what color shutters for my stucco home?? black? - Okay - help me please. I'm remodeling my home, need to repaint my door and am now considering painting the showers. I love a very traditiona... Read More
    1 Comment
klabocki started a discussion
vanity mirrors and lighting - opinions needed - Hello - I'm currently working on my first bathroom renovation.. kind of doing the ms. limestone things in my master bath. I have a espresso ... Read More
    4 Comments