10 Posts
Klssmith started a discussion
adjustable bed options for this? - Does this work with adjustable beds?
    1 Comment
Klssmith started a discussion
how tall are the legs? - How y’all are the legs?
    1 Comment
Klssmith started a discussion
tile and grout - can you please tell me the name and color of the tile? Also, the gold grout lines are so different and so beautiful that I want to incorpora... Read More
    1 Comment
Klssmith started a discussion
    Comment
Klssmith started a discussion
Where can this faucet be purchased or how did you give it the patina? - I see there was a question like this but it is an answer about the sink not faucet. So I am repeating an earlier question.
    1 Comment
Klssmith started a discussion
Is the faucet still available? - I am thinking of Buying this and I see you offered another potential buyer the faucet. Did they take it or can I get it? super cool faucet.... Read More
    3 Comments
Klssmith started a discussion
    1 Comment
Klssmith started a discussion
Kitchen Advice for Walk-in Pantry - I just wanted to thank Kitchenadvice.com their advice over the phone. Although I live in another state, she was kind enough to discuss the p... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
Klssmith started a discussion
2 Likes    Comment