6 Posts
kosteri started a discussion
Material under the stove. - What is the round item the wood stove is standing on?
    Comment
kosteri started a discussion
Flooring dilemma! - <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>Help! We need new flooring throughout our home. We live in the country---lots of dirt,... Read More
    2 Comments
kosteri started a discussion
Need info for a no VOC reno. - Were currently completely renovating our older home. Unfortunately, I'm reacting badly to the off-gassing from the building materials. I'm g... Read More
    10 Comments
kosteri started a discussion
Recliner couch covers? - We own a love seat recliner and sofa recliner. I'm SO tried of the colour and fabric. Unfortunately we can't afford to replace them or to ha... Read More
    3 Comments
kosteri started a discussion
paint color - We're gutting and redoing our small home. our living room, kitchen, dining room, and small sunroom (breakfast nook) will be made into one ro... Read More
    12 Comments
kosteri started a discussion
What blue ? - My living room walls are Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter. I'd like to bring in some blue. What would be a nice blue for a contrast?
    4 Comments