11 Posts
krouggie started a discussion
Please help with new front door - I am trying to modernize my ranch style house with a new front door, new gates and new garage door I plan to keep the same windows
    10 Comments
krouggie started a discussion
Mixing Chrome and Gold - Hi, I noticed the faucets are chrome, but the other hardware is gold. I was thinking of doing the same. People have told me it's a no, no.... Read More
1 Like    Comment
krouggie started a discussion
    5 Comments
krouggie started a discussion
Do you like....?? - Do you like the lites (small glass boxes) on the 2 cabinet doors or do you think they should be plain?
    5 Comments
krouggie started a discussion
Where to put the shelves?? - Hi, any thoughts on whether you like the shelves on the sides of the hood or on the sides of the cabinets. Also, do you like the lites? T... Read More
    5 Comments
krouggie started a discussion
Cabinet help! - Hi all, I am trying to decide if I should have the upper box lites in my cabinets??? Or if I should have some and not all?? I don't care for... Read More
    1 Comment
krouggie started a discussion
HELP with Cabinets - Hi all, I am trying to decide if I should have the upper box lites in my cabinets??? Or if I should have some and not all?? I don't care fo... Read More
    1 Comment
krouggie started a discussion
    Comment
krouggie started a discussion
Kitchen Design Help - Hi, this is my new kitchen design. I love it except the upper right corner where there is a little window and the open shelves. I am a fan ... Read More
    28 Comments
krouggie started a discussion
2 Likes    1 Comment
Show More Events...