11 Posts
kroze started a discussion
Which windows should I buy - I’m going to replace all of my windows and I’m not sure what to get. I like the definitive black metal windows with wide margins but I have... Read More
    31 Comments
kroze started a discussion
Master suite remodel - Sometimes things just do not go as planned. Two years ago I began to plan a remodel of my master bedroom suite. The location of the closet... Read More
3 Likes    16 Comments
kroze started a discussion
Closet design - In the design process of a master suite renovation, I am wondering the best possible configuration of these two closets. The diagonal close... Read More
    106 Comments
kroze started a discussion
Which kind of bathroom lighting? - I am remodeling the master bath and the vanity will have 12" deep tower cabinets on either end. They will go to the ceiling and the mirror ... Read More
    5 Comments
kroze started a discussion
I need help picking materials for my master bath remodel. - I am remodeling my bath and already have the granite that I will be using because I took it out of the kitchen during a remodel last summer.... Read More
1 Like    1020 Comments
kroze started a discussion
Front door color - My front door must be painted and I don't know what color. The garage door is a very light color. The brick are a pale rose color. Any id... Read More
    10 Comments
kroze started a discussion
Tile selection - Okay houzzers, which shower tiles best camouflage water spots?
    32 Comments
kroze started a discussion
I need advice on using cafe doors for a walk-in closet. - The closet is somewhat triangular in shape and too awkward for a normal door. I don't particularly like pocket doors because they tend to b... Read More
    302 Comments
kroze started a discussion
Need new master bath floor design - I will be removing the bath tub and only going with a large shower. But the layout is very bad and has much wasted space. There is a narr... Read More
    337 Comments
kroze started a discussion
Shower dilemma - I will be remodeling the master bath after the holidays and am currently trying to speck out the materials. I am removing the large tub and... Read More
    43 Comments
Show More Events...