8 Posts
Kwell started a discussion
Color Confirm - In the picture the 'green' definitely looks more like yellow. Can someone confirm what the color really looks like
    1 Comment
Kwell started a discussion
Love the Sign! - Can you tell me where the sign is from? I've found similar ones that are much smaller but looking for one the size shown here.
    1 Comment
Kwell started a discussion
love the walls!! - Is that wallpaper or tile? Where can O find it?
    1 Comment
Kwell started a discussion
Love the wallpaper!! - Where is the wallpaper from? I've seen simliar ones but none that I like as much as this.
    Comment
Kwell started a discussion
Light - Great lighting! Where is it from?
    Comment
Kwell started a discussion
Wall Color - The wall color is fantastic! Can you tell me the color and brand? - Thanks!
2 Likes    1 Comment
Kwell started a discussion
Wall color - What color is the wall color and what finish is it done on? Is it Venetian plaster?
1 Like    Comment
Kwell started a discussion
    1 Comment