10 Posts
Kim Le started a discussion
Kitchen Design - Our kitchen plan can be found here. I hope I have answered all the questions to provide enough information to receive help. Thank you in ad... Read More
    7 Comments
Kim Le started a discussion
Request for plan feedback (again) :) - We are seeking some feedback on our plan. We hope that you may see something that we haven't seen and we can improve our plan. We only hav... Read More
    23 Comments
Kim Le started a discussion
Final plans before elevations...the long journey - How about one more to critique? We have been in the process for about 2 years now. We are close but certainly are not there yet. We have hir... Read More
    22 Comments
Kim Le started a discussion
One Main Entry House Plan, Right Side Driveway? - Can anyone provide us some help with our concern with our house plan? We want to have a side entrance through our mudroom for all guests. H... Read More
    20 Comments
Kim Le started a discussion
House Plan Help - Hi! Long time lurker way back with GW/THS and I have posted before regarding our house plan. We have been working on our new house plans ... Read More
    10 Comments
Kim Le started a discussion
Main Entry Question - Does anyone greet guests in a main entry that enters into a mudroom instead of a foyer? Thoughts on removing the foyer from a house plan an... Read More
1 Like    19 Comments
Kim Le started a discussion
Floor Plan Review - Can anyone give some feedback on our floor plan? I have an inspiration picture (see below), but my plan is not totally reflecting the look I... Read More
    9 Comments
Kim Le started a discussion
Floor Plan/Kitchen Help - Please :) - I cross-posted this here in Kitchens as well. Please forgive me, I am not sure if this post should be in kitchens or building a home. I cro... Read More
    Comment
Kim Le started a discussion
Kitchen layout help, please - Please forgive me, I am not sure if this post should be in kitchens or building a home. I cross-posted in both forums. Here is the kitchen... Read More
    2 Comments
Kim Le started a discussion
Kitchen window or no? - We are planning our new home. I am a difficult time with dealing with the idea of no kitchen sink window. What are your thoughts out there... Read More
    23 Comments