15 Posts
lbmonroe started a discussion
Help Cleaning NEW Thermador Range!! - I have a brand new Thermador gas range which I've been using for less than 2 months. We cook a lot with butter and oil and I'm desperately t... Read More
    8 Comments
lbmonroe started a discussion
Help Cleaning Thermador Range!! - I have a brand new Thermador gas range which I've been using for less than 2 months. We cook a lot with butter and oil and I'm desperately t... Read More
    Comment
lbmonroe started a discussion
How solid is table top? - I know this is made of plastic but how solid is it? Is it lightweight like a white plastic garden chair or more solid like molded plastic?
    Comment
lbmonroe started a discussion
HELP with BM shades of Navy Blue paint!! - After wringing our hands about the "perfect" navy blue paint for our downstairs bar, my husband and I selected BM Van Deusen blue.... Read More
    25 Comments
lbmonroe started a discussion
    Comment
lbmonroe started a discussion
HELP! Paneled fridge dilemma!! - We are finalizing our cabinetry order and I'm trying to figure out how our paneled refrigerator will really look. Our cabinets are full fram... Read More
    9 Comments
lbmonroe started a discussion
French Door v. Single Door / Bottom Freezer Fridge - I am redesigning a small U-shaped kitchen and thought I had decided on a 36" Fisher-Paykel counter-depth French door fridge. However, I... Read More
1 Like    16 Comments
lbmonroe started a discussion
Upper Cabinet Height Question - HELP! - I am planning on doing an all white U-shaped shaker kitchen (full frame overlay) and am facing a difficult decision re cabinet sizing on my ... Read More
    2 Comments
lbmonroe started a discussion
Replacing door hardware on Marvin doors? - When ordering our Marvin Integrity exterior French doors, we told our window sales person we planned to select the cheapest hardware availab... Read More
    10 Comments
lbmonroe started a discussion
What are the counters? - Marble? Quartzite? Very pretty.
    1 Comment
Show More Events...