7 Posts
lemondee started a discussion
Ask A Question - I don't see a "POST" button when I click on a photo to ask a question. I typed my Subject and then my question below but there's no way t... Read More
    3 Comments
lemondee started a discussion
App Problems - Anyone else having problems with App freezing? My problem only happens in the Houzz App. After viewing about 20-30 photos it won't let me sw... Read More
    3 Comments
lemondee started a discussion
1 Like    1 Comment
lemondee started a discussion
Missed a green tile above the toilet :) - Four squares up from the top of toilet.
5 Likes    Comment
lemondee started a discussion
Getting rid of text over photos - Sometimes when I swipe the screen to go to the next photo on my iPhone the Description Text will cover up the photo. I can't figure how to t... Read More
    4 Comments
lemondee started a discussion
Ceiling height - Do you recall the ceiling heights in the hall and great room areas? P.S. This house is my favorite project on HOUZZ. NICELY DONE!
    1 Comment
lemondee started a discussion
Who manufactures these corner windows? - Who manufactures these corner windows?
1 Like    2 Comments