6 Posts
lgwalker started a discussion
Getting desperate for flooring help!!
    Comment
lgwalker started a discussion
FLOORING FOR KITCHEN - Please help with my flooring in my kitchen! I have 2 boys, 2 dogs and we are busy so don't want to spend a fortune or a lot of time cleanin... Read More
    1 Comment
lgwalker started a discussion
Help choosing flooring- Hardwood, Cork, Bamboo, Laminate! - I am redoing my utility, kitchen and diving room. I have about 600 square feet. I have two boys, 2 dogs and a busy life so I want it to lo... Read More
    7 Comments
lgwalker started a discussion
Trying to pick new flooring! I have two kids, 2 dogs and busy lives! - I am wanting a new floor. I have done wood laminate and it has been okay except where it has gotten wet. I have cherry cabinets with a d... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
lgwalker started a discussion
HELP!!! Need exterior painting suggestions! - I am having my house painted for my husband's Christmas. I am thinking about doing the trim a dark gray (Sherwin WIlliams Sealskin) and leav... Read More
    7 Comments
lgwalker started a discussion
HELP!!! I am trying to decide on how to paint!! - I am having my house painted for my husband's Christmas. I am thinking about doing the trim a dark gray (Sherwin WIlliams Sealskin) and lea... Read More
    6 Comments