6 Posts
Lisa Fico started a discussion
Butcher block - Do you know the color of the stain from Grothouse ?
    1 Comment
Lisa Fico started a discussion
Countertop manufacturing - Hi Jan, we are in Wellesley and I would like a wood island counter that holds up. You seem to do a lot of wood countertops, including my fri... Read More
    1 Comment
Lisa Fico started a discussion
Wood Island countertop. - Can I ask who manufactured it and how it has held up. Thanks!
1 Like    4 Comments
Lisa Fico started a discussion
Wood island counter top - Can I ask who manufactures this counter top and if it has held up well? Thanks
    1 Comment
Lisa Fico started a discussion
Tub Brand? - Can I please find out the manufacturer of this tub. Thx
    Comment
Lisa Fico started a discussion
Tub brand - Hi, can I ask what brand of tub is in this picture. Thx
    2 Comments