19 Posts
lisard started a discussion
Installation of feather bloom? - Feather bloom looks spectacular here:) I managed to find a roll. Any tips on the install? It will be done professionally, but I suspect it'... Read More
    1 Comment
lisard started a discussion
Love love love this - great job! Laundry Basket? - Hi! I would love to have something almost identical in my laundry - but I'm wondering where the laundry basket is??
1 Like    3 Comments
lisard started a discussion
Rug? - Love it - source please? Thanks!
    3 Comments
lisard started a discussion
Kid's Dream! - Great job...but this kid is popular :). What are the dimensions approx of the sports court bit? What's the minimum you recommend? Do you hav... Read More
    Comment
lisard started a discussion
Indigo paint colour? - Love the Rockport Grey with the indigo....what is it please?
1 Like    1 Comment
lisard started a discussion
Space for spice? - Love this, it's fab! How big is the 'gap' for the spice jars and are the cabinets above floating? Thanks!
    2 Comments
lisard started a discussion
Rug please? - Any idea where they got that lovely rug from? Great job on the barn!
    1 Comment
lisard started a discussion
Basement thoughts needed! - After 8 years we are finally getting our basement done. I want to be pretty sure of what we need before we get contractors in (I have enough... Read More
    4 Comments
lisard started a discussion
Help! Tropic brown granite and....? - We are planning on replacing our backsplash. We have tropic brown granite countertops, 'honey' maple cabs...think builder basic. Hubby wants... Read More
    2 Comments
lisard started a discussion
    Comment
Show More Events...