11 Posts
Donna started a discussion
Those chairs! - Love them, any info ?
    1 Comment
Donna started a discussion
Base - In one pf the pictures I see a horizontal pipe at bottom. The other picture shows none. Could you tell me which is correct?
    Comment
Donna started a discussion
    2 Comments
Donna started a discussion
wall & trim - Could you please tell me the wall & trim colors and brands?
    Comment
Donna started a discussion
Wall & trim paint color dilemma (to enlarge a room) - I have an very small living room with a painted brick fireplace taking up a whole wall. I am currently remodeling. My original plan was to... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
Donna started a discussion
1 Like    2 Comments
Donna started a discussion
where can one purchase the "fence" - I see this type of fence (is it called sand fence?) along The National Seashore on Cape Cod. Where is it sold?
1 Like    8 Comments
Donna started a discussion
Exterior paint color for kitchen door - Thinking of a mossy green color for my kitchen door. I've always loved a blue door but don't think it would match the old brick chimney. W... Read More
    23 Comments
Donna started a discussion
Need creative minds (plus any visual aids) to help with color scheme - I am remodeling a small bath. It will have white beadboard on walls, top of walls will be painted a light grey. Sink will have chrome legs... Read More
    13 Comments
Donna started a discussion
striped rug - I have the perfect spot for this exact rug. Where can it be purchased?
    2 Comments
Show More Events...