9 Posts
Laura Newhall started a discussion
Is this rug mildew & rain resistent? - Do you also sell a rug pad for better drainage under pots? How long is this sale/
    Comment
Laura Newhall started a discussion
Kitchen - Is it better to put granite on kitchen counters still or one of the new products like Caesarstone? Is one color better instead of the littl... Read More
    1 Comment
Laura Newhall started a discussion
Powder & 1st floor Bathroom - What should I do with my 2 angled mirrors and 2 1/2 " small backsplashes in my powder room and downstairs bathroom? I wanted to frame them ... Read More
    2 Comments
Laura Newhall started a discussion
What color is the ceiling below the staircase & the 2nd floor ceiling? - I have several soffits (ceiling) in my living room extending into the bar and kitchen (great room). Trying to determine whether they should... Read More
    1 Comment
Laura Newhall started a discussion
Need help redoing fireplace and bookshelves in Living Room - This room is part of a Great Room. The 2 pictures won't be there but 1 larger picture. Not sure if bookshelves should be white like kitchen... Read More
    16 Comments
Laura Newhall started a discussion
Does this table come with leaves? - I need a table similar to this that will seat 12 in dark walnut brown.
1 Like    3 Comments
Laura Newhall started a discussion
Narrow Kitchen - Need help on Table Design - I have a narrow kitchen with a narrow island and it's part of a great room. We're renovating the whole kitchen and we're trying to decide w... Read More
    6 Comments
Laura Newhall started a discussion
Help putting piano in medium entry in curve by stairs - I have to put my parlor size (sm. than baby grand) in medium size entry in curve by stairs. How should I position it to look best. Do you ... Read More
    4 Comments
Laura Newhall started a discussion
    3 Comments